FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue ("GeoRev") Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography. Quickly understand a company’s revenue exposure in countries impacted by geopolitical, macroeconomic, and market risk. Understand the geographic footprint of a company based on sources of revenue versus country of domicile, and analyze global revenue exposures at the company, index, or portfolio level. Data Frequency: Annual; Update Frequency: Daily.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Gain the visibility you need into commodity-specific ESG risks, whether your exposure is via farmland, timberland or other real assets; commodities trading; or corporates with commodity-dependent value chains.
- Enhance your ESG due diligence process with independent, third-party data, and build a foundation for in-depth investigation and engagement.
- Access underlying indicator data and qualitative analysis behind each index to better understand what’s driving risk.
- Feed Details
- Verisk Maplecroft's Commodity Risk Analytics assess over 160 hard and soft commodities across 20 ESG, climate and political risks. For each commodity and risk, country-specific scores are available for key producer countries, alongside production-weighted global scores derived from these country-specific scores. Scores and qualitative evidence that drive the sub-indicators beneath the country-specific scores are also available.
- Firm Information
- Verisk Maplecroft is a global risk analytics company specialising in ESG, climate, and political risk data for leading institutional investors and corporations. They combine proprietary risk indices and datasets with expert research on countries, industries and issues in a holistic approach to help their clients make better decisions. For asset owners and managers, Verisk Maplecroft is a trusted source of support for the integration of global risk factors across multiple asset classes.