Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format.
China A-Shares TranscriptsData Feed by Orbit Financial Technology Limited
Added to Marketplace: Sep. 10, 2020
- Gain comprehensive coverage of China A listed companies. Access highly granular data with human verified transcripts in both Chinese and English.
- Transform unstructured data into actionable trade ideas with the ability to consume unstructured data in a systematic way.
- Leverage Orbit’s cutting edge in-house Artificial Intelligence and deep learning algorithm to integrate a new source of alpha into your existing models.
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type StartDate Industrials 840 Securities 2018 Non-Energy Minerals 660 Securities 2018 Technology 470 Securities 2018 Healthcare 270 Securities 2018 Consumer Non-Cyclicals 270 Securities 2018 Consumer Cyclicals 250 Securities 2018 Finance 250 Securities 2018 Business Services 110 Securities 2018 Utilities 90 Securities 2018 Consumer Services 80 Securities 2018 Energy 80 Securities 2018 Telecommunications 10 Securities 2018
- Feed Details
- Orbit’s China A-Shares Transcripts data feed covers full universe of over 3,500 companies since 2018. Enhancements are underway to add five or more years of history.
Content covers below 3 types, both in Chinese and English
1)Earning Call Transcripts
2)Public disclosures on broker onsite research
3)Executive official responses on online platforms
- Firm Information
- Orbit is an innovator in text analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) computing for the financial industry. We provide a centralized platform for you to manage your unstructured data and extract insight for your business cases.
- At a Glance
- China A-Shares Transcripts
- Community Discussion