Access information for over 1.7 million company corporate events, such as conference call date and time, access details, and participant name and contact information. Transcript participants are mapped to FactSet symbology, allowing users to perform historical analysis on firms, individuals, analysts, or brokers using FactSet’s permanent identifiers. Updated intraday, this feed delivers event transcripts in a standardized and tagged XML format. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Intraday.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Gain deeper insight into the general mood of the market. The Brain Market Sentiment indicator provides an aggregate standardized sentiment score on a scale from 0 to 100 derived from financial news on a daily basis.
- Easily and efficiently transform large amounts of news articles into a single indicator based on relevant topics. Intraday updates are available every few minutes.
- Rely on a robust, proprietary sentiment scoring technology. Relevant news is clustered by topic to factor in repetition; the sentiment calculations are based on a combination of various Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Feed Details
- The Brain Market Sentiment indicator gives a score on the general mood of the market by automatically selecting and analyzing thousands of news articles every few minutes from the most popular financial media. The news coverage is global but with a larger focus on US markets.
- Firm Information
- Brain is a Research Company that develops proprietary signals and algorithms for investment strategies on financial markets.
Technologies and products include a Natural Language Processing platform and a Machine Learning Infrastructure. All software is highly customizable to support specific research and development requirements.
Brain also partners with clients to assist in the development, optimization and validation of their own proprietary models.
- Additional Research
- Dataset webpage