FactSet’s Benchmark DataFeed (BDF) service allows you to outsource your data management and greatly reduce your operational costs. FactSet’s normalized and efficient file format is compatible across leading vendors in the performance, reporting, compliance and risk market. Benchmark data, combined with our consistent symbology and a centralized, round-the-clock team for support, ensures a cost-effective solution that frees you up to focus on the critical aspects of your business. The BDF solution also provides quality assurance testing and supports revisions and custom benchmarks. FactSet covers over 350,000 benchmarks, amounting to 4 million plus benchmark variants by currency and return type, across dozens of vendors.
- Quickly and easily retrieve benchmark constituent weights, shares held, price, and adjusted market value for a specified date and currency.
- Leverage FactSet’s hub-and-spoke model to seamlessly integrate benchmark data with economic, fundamental, fund, ETF, reference, ownership, estimate, and other data.
- Gain access to constituent data from over 350,000 benchmarks and dozens of vendors.
- API Details
- With decades of experience integrating data and a host of database engineers and quality assurance staff ensuring timeliness and integrity, FactSet provides broad coverage of the highest-quality benchmark data. Covering over 350,000 benchmarks sourced from dozens of vendors, the Benchmark Constituent API allows you to quickly request weight, shares held, price, and market values for a specified date and currency. Simply request a Benchmark ID, and the response returns associated constituent data. The data can then be integrated with other economic, fundamental, fund, ETF, estimate, ownership, and classification data using FactSet’s hub-and-spoke model.
- Firm Information
- FactSet creates data and technology solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. We combine our unique proprietary datasets, your in-house data, and third-party unstructured data to help you see and seize opportunity sooner.
- Additional Research
- Developer Portal
- Community Discussion
FactSet Insight - Sector Watch: How Preliminary Earnings Have Evolved in 2020 last activity Dec 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Recent additions to the marketplace: Subscribe for updates last activity Dec 09, 2020 11:37 am
Pairing Liquidity Risk and Total Corporate Debt to Find Signals in the Fixed Income Market last activity Sep 01, 2020 9:12 am
AI/NLP STOCK SCREENER +15.55% Change in News last activity Jun 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Now, where the heck to PUT that data? last activity Dec 01, 2019 5:59 am