Arialytics IDEAS™ Alpha - US Equity ResearchData Feed by Arialytics
Added as Candidate: Jan. 08, 2019
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Rely on an accurate, unbiased measure of expected five-factor alpha drawn from more than eight decades of fundamental and economic data for quantitative, quantamental, and fundamental investment processes.
- Gain access to survivor-bias-free metrics for virtually every equity with primary listings on the NYSE, NYSE American, and NASDAQ exchanges, as well as international companies whose shares are traded in the US (ADRs). The current universe includes over 5,000 active equities and 5,000 delisted equities.
- Leverage extensive historical data, including point-in-time data back to 1999, for deep and unbiased analysis.
- Feed Coverage
Top 7 Sectors Count Type Start Date Financials 860 Securities 1999 Health Care 820 Securities 1999 Information Technology 790 Securities 1999 Consumer Discretionary 670 Securities 1999 Industrials 640 Securities 1999 Energy 400 Securities 1999 Materials 310 Securities 1999
- Feed Details
- Arialytics IDEAS™ Alpha is a comprehensive, survivor-bias-free, point-in-time artificial intelligence data feed that processes millions of fundamental, exchange, and macroeconomic data streams into alpha assessments for 5,000+ US listed and traded equities and ADRs, as well as 200+ industries across seven investment horizons ranging from one month to five years. An additional 5,000+ delisted firms are also included allowing for bias-free model development and backtesting.
- Firm Information
- Arialytics was founded in 2010 and is a leading provider of artificial intelligence investment research and portfolio solutions. The company helps asset managers and investment professionals reduce bias in research, increase rational decision-making, improve investment consistency, and obtain unique insights from data.