The ISS ESG Carbon & Climate Impact data feed is a comprehensive product incorporating carbon footprint, climate impact, scenario analysis, Carbon Risk Rating, energy & extractives involvement, and Potential Avoided Emissions data. The carbon data covers companies’ scope 1 (direct) & scope 2 (indirect) GHG emissions and intensity, scope 3 (other indirect emissions), and transitional and physical climate risks for 25,000+ global companies. The Energy & Extractives data set contains 200+ factors, including revenue share, capacity, output and volume. Users can evaluate 18,000 companies for detailed fossil fuel and power generation involvement to acquire a deeper climate risk understanding.
- Clarity AI's TCFD score helps investors understand how a company is integrating climate risks and opportunities in its strategy and forward planning (vs. just backward reporting). As defined by the TCFD, the disclosures are structured around 4 thematic areas (Governance, Strategy, Risk Management, and Metrics & Targets) that represent core elements of how organizations operate; those areas are then divided into 11 recommended disclosures.
- The TCFD Methodology was developed leveraging years of research by experts in sustainability / social and environmental investing and impact. This methodology is purely quantitative and systematically applied to organizations across all industries using technology and algorithms. High quality data is used to calculate TCFD scores (the output of applying machine learning algorithms and estimation models to structured and unstructured data to improve reliability and ensure the largest coverage).
- Leverage Clarity AI’s technology platform to better manage portfolios for impact. Using big data and machine learning, it offers a wide range of societal and environmental impact scores and modules such as ESG Impact, UN SDGs, Climate module, and Impact of products and services.
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 70 Entities 2020 Asia 790 Entities 2020 Europe 820 Entities 2020 Latin America 60 Entities 2020 Middle East 10 Entities 2020 North America 650 Entities 2020 Pacific 60 Entities 2020
- Feed Details
- The TCFD score developed by Clarity AI measures the alignment of organizations and portfolios with the recommendations issued by The Financial Stability Board Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), a market-driven initiative, established to develop recommendations for voluntary and consistent climate-related financial risk disclosures. It helps investors understand how a company is integrating climate risks and opportunities in its strategy and forward planning (in contrast to just backward reporting). It also supports engagement strategies, identifying areas where companies can improve their practices and disclosures related to climate risks and opportunities.
- Firm Information
- Clarity AI provides a technology platform that leverages big data and machine learning to help investors manage portfolios for impact. Clarity AI provides insights on sustainable investing covering various modules (ESG, climate, impact, UN SDGs, and other proprietary methodologies), as well as score customization and reporting capabilities.
- At a Glance
- Clarity AI - Alignment with TCFD
- Community Discussion