FactSet Revere Supply Chain Relationships data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally. This feed provides access to the complex networks of companies' key customers, suppliers, competitors, and strategic partners, collected from annual filings, investor presentations, and press releases.
Alexandria Text Analytics - EquityData Feed by Alexandria Technology
Added to Marketplace: Apr. 10, 2018
- Rely on extremely robust classification technology that is accurate and consistent in matching a human analyst
- Leverage the ACTA news sentiment, which is predictive on price and orthogonal to traditional quant factors
- Access archive data that is out of sample from 2005 with no corrections; point-in-time accurate for sentiment with no revisions due to model changes
- Feed Coverage
Region Count Type Start Date Africa 1,300 Entities 2000 Asia 25,000 Entities 2000 Europe 21,000 Entities 2000 Latin America 1,400 Entities 2000 Middle East 1,600 Entities 2000 North America 60,000 Entities 2000 Pacific 3,500 Entities 2000
- Feed Details
- Market sentiment news analysis that covers 110,000+ public companies worldwide. Algorithms trained by buy-side research analysts replicate their own analysis of news items, which yields a more accurate and consistent classification across a deep history of news stories. This product helps quantitative researchers and compliance professionals better understand and explore the impact of news and provide more clarity on trade activity. Data Frequency: Intraday; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.
- Documentation/Additional Information
- Alexandria Equity News Analytics - Factor Studies
- Community Discussion