Market sentiment news analysis that covers 110,000+ public companies worldwide. Algorithms trained by buy-side research analysts replicate their own analysis of news items, which yields a more accurate and consistent classification across a deep history of news stories. This product helps quantitative researchers and compliance professionals better understand and explore the impact of news and provide more clarity on trade activity. Data Frequency: Intraday; Update Frequency: Intraday.
Alexandria Text Analytics - EconomicData Feed by Alexandria Technology
Added to Marketplace for Purchase: Sep. 28, 2018
- Enhance your investment analysis with global coverage of economic news that you can turn into a top-down factor.
- Consistently capture sentiment and topics in macro news to forecast risk, direction and volatility in equity markets and macro instruments.
- Leap beyond lexicon and price-derived NLP. Alexandria’s programs can match a professional investment analyst with >91% accuracy, processing each article in 1/10th the blink of an eye, across the thousands of economic news stories published every day from around the world.
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Countries & Regions 75 Economies 2000 Indicators 22 Event IDs 2000
- Feed Details
- Alexandria’s Global Economic dataset is the application of their proprietary algorithms on macro-economic news. Each article is summarized into a record of structured data which includes the economic country or region, the topic or news event, and the overall sentiment of the article based on their AI analyst’s assessment on how it will affect that economy (positive impact, negative impact or neutral/no impact). Data Frequency: Intraday; Update Frequency: Intraday.
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.
- Community Discussion
NVDA - 3 19.png NVDA%20-%203%2019 NVDA - 3 19.png 1756×570 63.3 KB
Weekly Sentiment 3-4.jpg Weekly%20Sentiment%203-4 Weekly Sentiment 3-4.jpg 780×1084 173 KB
FB.png FB FB.png 1909×551 60.3 KB
weekly sentiment 25.jpg weekly%20sentiment%2025 weekly sentiment 25.jpg 780×1084 172 KB
PCG.png PCG PCG.png 1902×586 59.2 KB #PCG has been blamed for starting the massive wildfires in California and has been on a huge run since the company officially filed for bankruptcy in late January. Recently, Citi Upgraded PG & E, raising the price target By 200%