Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics. Updated intraday, FactSet’s consensus estimates are aggregated from a wide base of contributors and cover over 19,000 active companies across 90+ countries. Data Frequency: Quarterly; Update Frequency: Intraday.
Alexandria Text Analytics - CommodityData Feed by Alexandria Technology
Added to Marketplace: May 29, 2020
- Enhance your investment analysis with global coverage of commodity-related news that you can turn into a top-down factor.
- Consistently capture sentiment and topics to forecast risk, direction and volatility.
- Leap beyond lexicon and price-derived NLP. Alexandria’s programs can match a professional investment analyst with >91% accuracy, processing each article in 1/10th the blink of an eye, across the thousands of news stories published every day from around the world.
- Feed Coverage
Group Count Type Start Date Commodities 47 Macro Commodity Groups 2000 News Events & Topics 4 Event IDs 2000
- Feed Details
- Alexandria’s Global Commodity dataset is the application of their proprietary algorithms on commodity-related news. Each article is summarized into a record of structured data which includes the type of commodity, the topic or news event, and the overall sentiment of the article based on their AI analyst’s assessment on how it will affect that commodity (positive impact, negative impact or neutral/no impact).
- Firm Information
- Alexandria Technology creates proprietary machine learning algorithms that classify text for entities, events/topics, sentiment, and more. Launched in 2012, Alexandria’s classification systems have been trained by research analysts and portfolio managers, creating an AI analyst that reads text like a human but performs with the speed and consistency of a machine.
- At a Glance
- Alexandria Text Analytics - Commodity Data Feed
- Community Discussion