Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
This product is in the review and/or onboarding process towards full availability. It is not currently available for purchase via FactSet.
- Gain deeper insight with an entirely new source of data : the credit risk views of the world’s leading financial institutions. Credit Benchmark is a unique source of real-world, forward-looking consensus credit analytics across industries, sectors and countries.
- Understand changes in credit risk which may not yet be reflected in prices, ratings, or other risk measures. Credit Benchmark provides both an alternative to credit rating agencies on rated entities and visibility into the larger, unrated universe
- Rely on data based on the views of leading global financial institutions. This same information is used to manage these firms’ own institutional risk and regulatory requirements.
- Feed Coverage
Sector Count Type Start Date Basic Materials 57 Aggregates 2015 Consumer Goods 65 Aggregates 2015 Consumer Services 55 Aggregates 2015 Financials 129 Aggregates 2015 Funds 42 Aggregates 2015 Health Care 24 Aggregates 2015 Industrials 79 Aggregates 2015 Oil & Gas 31 Aggregates 2015 Technology 26 Aggregates 2015 Telecommunications 16 Aggregates 2015
- Feed Details
- Unique content derived from Credit Benchmark's database of over 750,000+ risk observations, contributed from thousands of credit analysts at the world's leading financial institutions. The database provides hundreds of forward-looking, trend-tracking aggregates across 105 countries, 300 industries and 75 sectors.
- Firm Information
- Credit Benchmark aggregates the views of institutional credit analysts to create a first of its kind, forward-looking credit risk consensus. Contributed to, trusted by, and used by the world's leading financial institutions, Credit Benchmark provides transparency into the views of thousands of risk professionals by leveraging the data that they use to manage their own business activity and satisfy regulatory requirements.