Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates. Each event record includes descriptive data, release date and time, and the associated indicator, period, and region. In addition, recent actual and consensus estimates are provided for indicator events. Data Frequency: Event; Update Frequency: Daily.
- Gain deeper insight with an entirely new source of data: the credit risk views of the world’s leading financial institutions. Credit Benchmark is a unique source of real-world, forward-looking consensus credit analytics across industries, sectors and countries.
- Understand changes in credit risk which may not yet be reflected in prices, ratings, or other risk measures. Credit Benchmark provides both an alternative to credit rating agencies on rated entities and visibility into the larger, unrated universe
- Rely on data based on the views of leading global financial institutions. This same information is used to manage these firms’ own institutional risk and regulatory requirements.
- Feed Coverage
Region Entities Covered Start Date Africa 1,330 2015 Asia 4,730 2015 Europe 23,180 2015 Latin America 980 2015 Middle East 380 2015 North America 20,020 2015 Pacific 1,010 2015
- Feed Details
- Unique content derived from Credit Benchmark's database of over 750,000+ risk observations, contributed from thousands of credit analysts at the world's leading financial institutions. The database provides hundreds of forward-looking, trend-tracking aggregates across 105+ countries, 300+ industries and 75+ sectors.
- Firm Information
- Credit Benchmark aggregates the views of institutional credit analysts to create a first of its kind, forward-looking credit risk consensus. Contributed to, trusted by, and used by the world's leading financial institutions, Credit Benchmark provides transparency into the views of thousands of risk professionals by leveraging the data that they use to manage their own business activity and satisfy regulatory requirements.